Mid / Senior Data Integration Consultant (Informatica)
|Sector(s):||BI / DW Developer, BI / DW Lead / Principal Developer, ETL Specialist|
|Salary:||£ 40,000 to £ 70,000 Per Annum|
|Town/City:||Home, London, South East|
Our client is an established consultancy renowned for their expertise in Data Integration. Due to this reputation they are continuing to grow and are looking for Senior Data Integration Consultants to join their organisation who share their passion.
As an experienced Consultant or Senior Consultant within the company you will be given the opportunity to work on some of the most cutting edge projects in the field and work alongside the best in the business. The business holds the professional development and expertise of its consultants in the highest terms possible and you will be given access to the latest software before anyone else and will have unrivalled training and development opportunities.
Some typical activities a senior should expect to take on include:
- Installation and configuration of the latest version of Informatica
- Leading a delivery team as the scrum master
- Being a technical lead
- To be able to operate on his own and work with advanced features of Informatica
- Be a general guide to best practice data warehouse and business intelligence design and architecture
- Be able to learn quickly the extended Informatica product set such as B2B, MDM, Data Quality etc.
- Ability to present and run proof of concept.
If you are already able to complete some or all of the above or have the building blocks to be able to progress into this please let us know.
The role will be based on clients sites and expensed from your home location so consultants can be based from any part of the UK. Every effort is made to keep people as local to home as possible.